About Me

My photo
I am a restless individual. I can't be in something for too long. At some point, I'll be bored. A feeling I'm not comfortable hanging around with. I've always wanted to be a writer. But I can't write as often as I want. And sometimes, words are not that good to me when I need them to be. So now, I tell my story through my photographs. I have a secret love affair with photography. There are things that are just best seen than told. I am independent. I don't appreciate people influencing or telling me what to do/say. I can decide and speak for myself, thank you. I am a traveler. I am constantly somewhere else, either in reality or in fantasy.

April 04, 2013

Heart's lesson


Every decision is a choice. Except who we fall in love with...

Sometimes we allow ourselves to be in a situation we know isn't right. We take our chances that , maybe, in the end, everything will turn out just fine. We hang on to that thin thread of hope that the odds are on our side. We keep on convincing ourselves that all the sacrifices will eventually pay out. We continue to embrace that "happy" feeling, That positive vibe that someday, all will fall into place.

However, Time will come that everything we hope for won't happen. The hope crashed, sacrifices led to nowhere, happy feeling replaced by doubt and the positive vibe turned into loneliness.

We then start to question ourselves why we let this all happen. Investing into something that we aren't certain of, diving with eyes closed. Nothing but hope as our battle gear.

But sometimes, fighting for something that isn't yours is like burying yourself 6 feet under. Especially when it's only you standing in the battlefield...

Acceptance is difficult because apart of us want to cling on to that thin thread of hope that maybe, just maybe, things will turn around, go back to how it was and then become right.

They say people come into our lives for a reason. We may not realize it why while they are in our lives, but one day, we will realize that Whether they are meant to stay or leave, there's a lesson to learn from it... Somewhere.

No comments: